- Rooms available from 3.00 pm.
- Rooms must be released by 12.00 pm.
- Possibility of late departure at 2.00 pm (15 € supplement)
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet served from 7.00 am to 10.00 am: 15 €.
- Express breakfast served in the bar from 6.00 am to 11.00 am Monday to Friday and 7.00 am to 11.00 am Saturday and Sunday, includes hot drink / cold drink and pastries: 7.50 €.
- Breakfast in your room from 7.00 am to 11.00 am: 15 €
Children aged 0 to 4 stay free; they sleep in their parents’ room (the Basic category rooms do not offer this option). An overnight stay for a child aged 5 to 12 will be charged at 16 €.
We can provide the following equipment during your stay:
- Changing table.
- Bottle warmer.
- Cold steriliser (bring your own tablets + mineral water).
- Baby bath.
Please let us know what you need when you book.
Pets are allowed on the rooms. A 10€ supplement will be charged per day.
Pets are not allowed in the “La brasserie de la Nive” restaurant or the Relaxation Area.
Reception reserves the right to refuse a pet.
Bayonne Council offers a free bike service.
The hotel reception will be pleased to help you with your car hire requirements.
Town bus services
Line number 14 stops just 50 metres from the hotel (Lauga stop) and goes from Bayonne station to the centre of Biarrtiz via the airport. Line number 4 will take you to the beaches at Anglet.
We require a 30 % deposit on booking. The balance is due on your departure. We accept ANCV holiday vouchers.
During the Bayonne Festival, you will be asked to pay for your stay in full on booking.
Tourist tax is 1.10 € per person per day. Children under 12 are not charged.
Biarritz airport is 15 minutes from the hotel by car.
Bayonne railway station
The railway station is 10 minutes from the hotel by car and 20 minutes on foot.
From exit 6 you will reach the hotel in less than 5 minutes.
GPS coordinates: 43°29’05.78’N-1°28’31.4’0.